Quran 71


This is Quran chapter 71

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate

Indeed, We sent Noah to his people, 'Warn your people before there comes to them a painful punishment!'

He said, 'O my people! indeed, I am to you a clear warner, that you serve God and fear Him and obey me. He will pardon you your sins, and will defer you to an appointed time; Indeed, God's appointed time when it comes will not be deferred, if you only knew.'

He said, 'My Lord! indeed, I have called my people by night and day, but my call has only increased them in flight. And indeed, every time I called them that You might pardon them, they placed their fingers in their ears and covered themselves with their garments and persisted, and were very big with pride.

Then indeed, I called to them aloud, then indeed, I spoke publicly to them and I spoke to them in secret, and I said, "Ask forgiveness of your Lord, indeed, He is very forgiving. He will send the sky upon you in torrents, and will extend to you wealth and children, and will make for you gardens, and will make for you rivers. What ails you that you hope not for something serious from God? And indeed, He has created you in stages. Do you not see how God created the seven heavens one upon another, and has set the moon therein for a light, and set the sun for a lamp? And God has made you grow out of the earth, then He will make you return into it, and He will make you come forth; and God has made for you the earth as a carpet that you may walk therein in broad paths."'

Noah said, 'My Lord! Indeed, they have rebelled against me, and followed him whose wealth and children increase him only in loss, and they have plotted a great plot, and said, "Do not leave your gods, and do not leave Wadd nor Suwa nor Yaghuth and Yauq and Nasr." And indeed, they have led astray many. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in error.' - Because of their sins they were drowned and made to enter into the fire, and they found for themselves no helpers besides God!

And Noah said, 'My Lord! Do not leave upon the earth one dweller of the disbelievers. Indeed, if You leave them, they will lead astray your servants, and they will beget none but disbelieving sinners. My Lord! Pardon me and my parents, and whoever enters my house a believer, and the believing men and the believing women - and do not increase the unjust except in destruction.'

Popular posts from this blog

Update

JustReadTheQuran

Quran 58